Our students realize the benefits of a well balanced college experience, one that shapes the whole person--mind, body, and spirit. You don't have to play varsity sports to stay fit, hone your competitive edge, or enjoy an exciting game. You can join a club or an intramural sports team, or work out in our 9,000 square foot fitness center. We have more than 10 club and recreational sports teams and offer a variety of intramural sports including flag football, ice hockey, and volleyball.
- Learn more about our varsity athletic programs on the Saint Anselm athletics website.
|Ultimate Frisbee (co-ed)
Participating in Intramurals and Recreation
All full-time students, faculty and staff, with a current Saint Anselm College ID are eligible.
- Teams are organized by the students themselves and submitted on Intramural Department Roster Forms to the Director of Intramurals
- Individuals may sign up for all intramural and recreational activities in teh Recreation Office in the Carr Center.
- The college fitness center features 37 cardiovascular machines, 39 strength pieces and approximately 7,000 pounds of weights.
- Outside tennis and basketball courts are located in the South Athletic Fields complex, and are available to students in the spring and fall.
- Take advantage of our 400-acre campus to run, walk or bike.
- Watch for announcements from students, faculty and staff for additional opportunities!