February 08, 2013
Communications and Marketing
The college will close at noon Friday, Feb. 8; 11:30 a.m. classes will NOT be held.
- Davison Hall will close at 7 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 8; open at 7 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 9
- Coffee Shop and Pub will close at 4 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 8; open at 4 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 9
- Geisel Library will close no later than 4 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 8; Current plans are for the Library to be closed all day on Saturday.
- Fitness Center will close at 6 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 8 and maintain normal operating hours through the weekend
- Chapel Art Center will close at noon on Feb. 8 and remain closed on Saturday, Feb. 9
- For any additional cancellations and closings follow the college on Twitter @saintanselm
The storm is expected to be very strong tonight so please exercise caution and stay inside. Residence halls and dining facilities are on generators so the college does not expect the inconvenience of a power outage.
If students have any questions, concerns, or issues, contact residential life staff or call campus safety and security for assistance.
Admission Open House
The Early Admission Open House scheduled for Saturday, February 9th has been cancelled. We invite you to attend one of our other admitted student programs: Anselmian Preview Days or Admitted Student Open House.
The Saint Anselm College athletic department has pushed back a pair of women's and men's basketball games by one day.
The games against Bentley University, originally slated for Saturday at 1:30 and 3:30 p.m. at Stoutenburgh Gymnasium, have been pushed back to Sunday, Feb. 10. The women's contest will begin at 3:30 p.m., while the men will tip at 5:30 p.m
The Saint Anselm College women's ice hockey game, originally scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 9 at 1 p.m. at UMass Boston, has been rescheduled for Monday, Feb. 11 at 5 p.m. at the Clark Athletics Center
The men's ice hockey game, originally scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 9 (4 p.m.) at New England College, has been postponed due to the impending winter storm. The two schools will look to find a make-up date in the immediate future.
The UConn Skiing Carnival, which the Saint Anselm College men's and women's ski teams were set to compete in Feb. 9-10, has been cancelled.