October 29, 2015
New Hampshire Institute of Politics
On October 28, 2015, former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton spoke at "Politics & Eggs." Over 400 people filled the Carr Center in what was the largest "Politics & Eggs" event in history. The 20th anniversary of the series, which was started by Fred Kocher in 1995, was also celebrated.
Mrs. Clinton spoke about her vision for the future of the United States before taking several questions from members of the audience. Topics included the Dodd-Frank Act, the death penalty, social security, and the role of climate change on New Hampshire's moose population.
After her speech, Mrs. Clinton greeted audience members, including numerous Saint Anselm College students. She shook hands, answered questions, and posed for dozens of photographs.
Read more about Hillary Clinton's visit
- WMUR: Hillary Clinton speaks on death penalty, controversies in NH trip »
- NECN: Clinton Addresses 'Politics & Eggs' Event in New Hampshire »
- Boston Herald: Hillary Clinton takes swipes at Republicans hours before GOP debate »
- WSJ: Hillary Clinton Backs Use of Death Penalty »
- The Guardian: Hillary Clinton: death penalty used 'too frequently' in the US »
- ABC News: Hillary Clinton Does Not Want to Abolish Death Penalty, Calls for Review »
- CNN: Clinton criticizes death penalty -- but doesn't want it abolished »
- MSNBC: Hillary Clinton calls for limiting death penalty »
- POLITICO: Clinton backs review, not abolishment, of death penalty »
- U.S. News & World Report: As GOP readies for debate, Hillary Clinton calls for 'common ground' during New Hampshire stop »
- Huffington Post: Hillary Clinton Draws Contrast With Bernie Sanders On The Ex-Im Bank »
- NHPR: In N.H., Clinton Voices Concerns on Death Penalty But Won't Back Abolishment »
- MyFoxBoston: Hillary Clinton focuses on economy while campaigning in NH »
- Washington Post: As GOP debate begins Clinton says she feels 'a little bit sorry' for Republicans »
- Concord Monitor: Hillary Clinton pushes economic policy, says she would not abolish death penalty »
- New York Times: Hillary Clinton Comes Out Against Abolishing the Death Penalty »
- Union Leader: Clinton calls for reauthorizing the Export-Import Bank »