October 14, 2015
New Hampshire Institute of Politics
On October 13, former Florida governor and Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush presented a policy speech at the New Hampshire Institute of Politics about repealing and replacing the Affordable Care Act.
While he supports certain aspects of the current Affordable Care Act, such as providing coverage for preexisting conditions, Mr. Bush proposed changes that include expanding health savings accounts, increasing the funding to the National Institutes of Health, and advocating that hospitals publically list costs for procedures.
During his visit to the Institute, Mr. Bush also met with students and administrators. He took a few minutes to talk with students about his speech and then posed for a picture.
Read more about Jeb Bush's speech
- The New York Times: Jeb Bush to Detail Plans for Replacing the Affordable Care Act »
- U.S. News & World Report: Jeb Bush Presents Obamacare Alternative »
- The Seattle Times: Bush offers plan to repeal, replace federal health care law »
- CNN: Jeb Bush lays out plan to repeal and replace Obamacare »
- WGBH: Jeb Bush Plays Doctor In New Hampshire »
- The Boston Globe: Jeb Bush goes after anti-obesity video game that conservatives love to hate »
- NHPR: Jeb Bush Offers Plan To Replace Obamacare »
- Examiner.com: Jeb details his Obamacare replacement healthcare plan »
- NBC News: Jeb Bush Prescribes Obamacare Repeal »
- Los Angeles Times: Jeb Bush increases attacks on Obamacare, pledges replacement »
- USA Today: Jeb Bush unveils health care plan »
- Bloomberg Politics: Jeb Bush Outlines Health Plan, Vows to Repeal Obamacare »
- MSNBC: Bush Rolls Out Plan To Replace Obamacare »