November 12, 2015
New Hampshire Institute of Politics
On November 11, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump spoke at the latest installment of the New Hampshire Institute of Politics and the New England Council's "Politics & Eggs." The event was held at the Armory Ballroom at the Radisson Hotel in Manchester.
Rather than giving a prepared speech, Mr. Trump took questions from the audience for the entire program. Addressing the crowd of over 600 guests, he discussed the Keystone XL Pipeline, Common Core, minimum wage, and NASA, among other topics.
Earlier that morning, Mr. Trump appeared live on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" from the Saint Anselm College campus. In the following video clip, the presidential hopeful talks about the Nov. 10 GOP debate, Vladimir Putin, China, the minimum wage, and immigration. (Video length - 15:18)
Read more about Mr. Trump's appearance
- Union Leader: Trump takes on opioid crisis, eminent domain at 'Politics & Eggs' in Manchester
- Washington Post: Donald Trump tells 10-year-old that 'space is terrific' but potholes are more important
- POLITICO: Trump promises report on ethanol mandate soon
- CBS: Donald Trump returns to New Hampshire after Republican debate
- Wall Street Journal: Donald Trump: I Want a Piece of Keystone XL Profits
- WCVB: Trump declares debate win, speaks before record crowds
- Minneapolis Star Tribune: Donald Trump says watching GOP rivals drop out of presidential race a 'beautiful thing
- Washington Examiner: Trump: 'Can we call the election for tomorrow?'
- NBC: Trump Talks Christie, Carly and Immigration in N.H.
- WHDH: Trump makes post-debate visit to New Hampshire
- Concord Monitor: Trump touts vague VA reform plan that he says beefs up services while reducing costs
- WMUR: Hours after debate, Trump speaks at Politics and Eggs event